Zum Inhalt springen
Rules and Commandments
- Respect that this is a sex-positive space.
- Behave respectfully and dignified.
- Be aware and mindful.
- Be authentic.
- Be present in the moment.
- Be well-meaning and friendly.
- Assume people to be well-meaning and friendly.
- Be inclusive when new people are here.
- Keep conversation quiet.
- Bring as little added sugar, chemicals and grains as possible.
- Keep the space clean.
- Be aware that impact play is noisy and may disturb rope scenes
- People must be over 18 years old.
- Consent must be explicitly and verbally negotiated.
- Discriminatory behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not place open drinks / dishes / glasses on the floor.
- Mark your own glass with a clothespin on which you have written your name.
- Place glasses, cutlery, cups and dishes in the dishwasher when you no longer need them.
- Take your trash back with you and dispose of it yourself. The same goes for empty bottles. (Even bottles with refundable deposit!)
- The toilet is to be used while sitting, and to be left clean!
- No black suits, no red ties.
- Photos may only be taken with the consent of all persons seen in the picture.
- If you spill something or dirty it otherwise, clean it!
- We do not want pick-up artists and right wing extremists (read: AfD) in this space.